The U.S. Department of Agriculture, Hempstead County, Arkansas is interested in leasing approximately 5,495 rentable square feet of office space with approximately 54 parking spaces with 7 parking spaces reserved for the Government in Hope, AR. The rentable space shall yield a minimum of 4,790 ANSI/BOMA usable square feet of first class and high-quality office space. Offered space must be within the delineated area of: (North: Bill Clinton Drive, South: Bill Clinton Drive, East: Bill Clinton Drive, West: Interstate 30), also see the attached Delineated Area Map at www.FBO.gov. The space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, and seismic standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100-year flood plain. New or existing space with renovations will be considered. Occupancy is required on or about January 1, 2020. All services, supplies, utilities, and janitorial (full service lease) are to be provided as part of the rental consideration. The lease term is up to 20 years and renewal options will be considered. The lease will have a 120-day termination clause whole or in part for soft term and options.
Persons interested in offering space meeting these requirements and wishing to obtain a solicitation should contact on or before 4:00 p.m. CST on July 7, 2019 and must include the following:
- Building name and address, or site location and approximate address (if known)
- Location of space within building.
- Rentable square feet offered and full-service rental rate per square foot
- List of building services provided.
- Total ANSI/BOMA usable square feet office area (ABOA) and the building common area factor
- Amount of onsite pave parking available; parking lot must be able to accommodate full-thru trailers and oversized vehicles.
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing within the building
- Building ownership information.
- Contact information for Owner or Authorized Agent.
Send expression of interest to:
Smith Real Estate Services, Inc.
120 Hammond Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30328
(404) 315-1512 ext. 104
Real Property Leasing Officer: Deryck Parker, Deryck.Parker@wdc.usda.gov
Broker: Derek Sanders, email@example.com